"Children are a gift from the Lord..." Ps. 127:3


Thursday, April 22, 2010


Yes, this is a goofy picture. But it's a good picture of the belly. I like to think of this as my "super model that is pregnant with twins" face. :)
This week we finished up TCAP testing at school. Wow, I'm drained. I'm really needing the weekend to come fast. I am feeling more and more tired at school as the days go by (not to use my blog for whining and complaining) :) Next week is our next ultrasound. I can't wait to see our babies again! As Jessica once said (I think it was Jessica), sometimes I wish I could see inside my belly to make sure they're ok, which would be a little scary but very handy.

I just had to put a picture of these on the blog. I found these at Target. Every newborn baby needs a pair of workout pants, right? Now they have something to work out in when they go to the gym with their Daddy. :)
Let me just say, Kyle and I have the most awesome friends. We were surprised, well I was surprised, with a baby shower tonight. More details and pictures to come, but I just want to thank Meagan, Samantha, and Holly. You ladies are the best! We had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment