"Children are a gift from the Lord..." Ps. 127:3


Sunday, April 11, 2010

32 Weeks!


It's Sunday night...already. Why does time go by so fast on the weekends? I find myself staying up too late on Sunday nights because I know that once I go to sleep, Monday will be here. I guess that's kind of silly. This week TCAP starts on Thursday. I'm so glad it's finally here so we can get it over with after weeks and weeks of stressing, reviewing, praying :). The pressure that is put on us as teachers for our students to do well on this test is ridiculous...but I will spare you and stay off my soap box.
What a beautiful weekend! Is it bad that I'm just a happier person when it's warm outside? Praise the Lord that winter is gone! Saturday I went to Calista Turner's shower. Bethany did a great job putting it together. It's fun to watch others during this part of their lives. I remember the excitement and anticipation before our wedding, going to wedding showers and getting all the fun kitchen stuff (the only time in my life I was excited to get a crock pot).
Saturday night Kyle took me out on a date. It seems like I'm thinking more and more about how these times when we can just go out without getting a babysitter are coming to an end. We have to cherish and appreciate these moments while we still have them.
We ate at Cheddar's (yum) and saw a movie. I think that might be the last movie I am going to be able to sit through. I was pretty uncomfortable by the time it was over. Thank goodness for arm rests that move and allow you to stretch out.
Friday was 32 weeks. It's funny how it felt like some kind of big accomplishment when I passed 30 weeks. I'm starting to feel a little impatient. :) I'm just ready to meet our babies. I'm ready to know if they are boys or girls. But even though I'm having a hard time being patient, I want them to stay in and grow as long as possible. I guess it's ok to contradict myself and not really make any sense because I'm pregnant, right? I'm going to miss using that excuse.

1 comment:

  1. I warned you about the movie thing! It gets too uncomfortable!!

    ReplyDelete