"Children are a gift from the Lord..." Ps. 127:3


Saturday, April 3, 2010

Cribs


Our cribs are in! Aren't they beautiful! Ok, yes they're still in the boxes. But we're excited to have them. Can't wait to put them together. Kyle is well on his way to finishing the room. I'm excited to see the finished product. It's going to be beautiful.
Yesterday, I didn't have to go to school. I met my friend Meagan for a pedicure (my favorite thing), followed by shopping and lunch. It was such a fun day! And the perfect ending was dinner with the Legels at Miller's Grocery. We have been wanted to take Bryce, and his family of course :), because of the live music on Friday and Saturday nights. We had a wonderful time. Bryce seemed to love watching the guys play, naming all the instruments. We had such a great time. And the food at Miller's.....so yummy. If you've never been, you must try it out.
We had a doctor's appointment on Thursday with an ultrasound. Mimi and Popi went with us this time. Our babies are still right on track! One is weighing in at 3lbs. and 10 oz. and the other is 3lbs. and 14 oz. Both were facing my back which meant Mimi and Popi didn't get to see very much. We also noticed that they did not move very much, but the lady who was doing the ultrasound said they are just getting bigger so there won't be as much movement. It's funny to hear her say that, considering I still feel them moving all the time. :) Both babies are still breech, so a scheduled c-section is still in the plans. I think the babies are doing this on purpose to make sure Papa and Grandma from Minnesota can be here when they are born. Clever little rascals. :)
Mom and Jessica are throwing us a baby shower today. I'm so excited! I can't wait to celebrate this time with family and friends. Pictures to follow soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment