"Children are a gift from the Lord..." Ps. 127:3


Monday, November 15, 2010

A Day with Mimi & Popi

Saturday, we spent most of the day at Mimi and Popi's house. Mommy got to go out by herself and do some Christmas shopping. She was really excited...maybe a little too excited.:) But we had so much fun with Mimi and Popi. They have a swing in their front yard and we don't have one at home yet, so we got to swing a lot. This first picture is an action shot of Mimi pushing Caleb.




Popi and I were having a very serious conversation. I think we were talking about politics.





Oh the goofy things Mimi will do to make us laugh for a picture. :)

After our day, we met Mommy at Aunt Linda's for Girl's Movie Night. We, of course, are not girls but they let us come because we are so cute and entertaining. They watched a really silly girl movie the we and Emily thought was really cheesy. Mommy loved it...we think she even cried. She's so silly.

This is Beth sharing her fettuccine with me. Don't tell Mommy.

Telling Mommy about our day.



This is one of my favorite toys right now. I'm working on getting the whole caterpillar in my mouth. It tastes like chicken.


Here I am sitting up!

1 comment:

  1. I love this post!! Thank God for healthy, beautiful babies. . . evolving so perfectly! The boys couldn't be more adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete