"Children are a gift from the Lord..." Ps. 127:3


Wednesday, December 1, 2010

BIG NEWS

We are so sorry it's been so long since we posted. We've been really busy! But we can't wait to tell everyone about all the things we've done and seen in the past few weeks.
Our Nani called us and said she had finished our quilts and wanted us to come over so she could give them to us. We have been so excited to see them. She makes a quilt for anyone who gets married or is born in our family. So all we had to do to get these amazing quilts was be born. Pretty good deal! :)
As soon as I saw mine, I wanted to lay on it right away. It was so comfy and I knew it was mine because it had my name on it. It's called an "I Spy" quilt.



We can't believe we get to take them home! We love you, Nani!





Mommy let us play in her bed one morning. She thinks we look like little groundhogs popping our heads out of their holes.

Aunt Meagan came over and rescued Mommy one night. Sometimes we can be a hand full at night and on days when Daddy has court and can't be there, Mommy is a happier mommy when she has help. :)

Sometimes I like to do yoga in the evening. It strengthens my leg muscles.

Popi came over and rescued Mommy on a Sunday night. We played with our toys and talked.


Watching "How the Grinch Stole Christmas".

Look how big we look sitting in our highchairs!

We turned 6 months old on the 21st of November. Mommy had a hard time getting a picture.



We took a trip to Minnesota for Thanksgiving. Daddy drove all night so we could sleep in the car. Mommy and Daddy were worried that we would cry (it's a 14 hour trip) but we slept the whole time. They couldn't believe it. But we like sleeping in the car...it's relaxing. It was so cold. It even snowed! Mommy says it's not normal for their to be snow on Thanksgiving. We had so much fun with our family there.
The most exciting thing happened on Thanksgiving morning. I woke up with a tooth!!! I have been really crabby and had a couple nights when I didn't sleep much. I just haven't felt good and Mommy thought I had an ear infection. But it was just my tooth coming in. It feels really funny and I like to run my tongue over it all day.



This is my Uncle Kevin. He's so funny and he has a way of rocking us that really relaxes us and helps us fall asleep. Mommy wishes she could have him come over every night for fussy time, but he lives far away. He had Tom & Jerry on his phone!!!

This was Thanksgiving morning with Great Grandma and Malia. We could smell the turkey!

Hangin' out with my cousin Kianna.




Cousin Nick and Jack

Cousin Taylor and Caleb

Malia, Elly, and Sophia playing "I Spy" with Mommy with our quilt. It was so much fun! They played for a long time. Thanks again, Nani! :)

Elly and Jack


Kisses for Kianna

Talking to Daddy in the morning

Grandma and Papa threw us a party while we were there. They had a lot of family and friends that wanted to meet us. There was a lot of people there but it was fun. We did really well, smiling and letting everyone hold us. This was the cute cake we had.


I love Great Grandma. We just snuggled for a while.


Great Aunt Rebecca and Jack

Great Aunt Christina and Great Uncle Brett

Uncle Brett has the same birthday that we do!


It's so cold in Minnesota that we had to wear these big snow suits. We didn't like them very much. It took a long time to get them on and they covered our hands.

"I can't put my arms down!"


Daddy's good friends The Leverentzs' gave Mommy and Daddy some money to shop for us at the Mall of America and they bought these for us. They look just like big boy hats and they fit us! We love them!








We had our Christmas with everyone because we are staying with our Tennessee family this year. Isn't this a cute hat?

Our first pair of Nike shoes!







We miss everyone so much already. We love you, Minnesota family!

This is what happens when Daddy is in charge of getting us undressed.


One more shot of the tooth!

1 comment:

  1. How cute! I love the "I can't put my arms down!" picture. So funny :)

    ReplyDelete