"Children are a gift from the Lord..." Ps. 127:3


Thursday, December 16, 2010

Our Christmas Tree

This is our Christmas tree. We thought Mommy and Daddy were crazy when they brought a tree in the house, but they said that's how it goes during Christmas time. We really like it. It's really sparkly and bright. We wish we could keep it all year.

These next 4 pictures Mommy thinks are so funny. She says they show our different personalities, Jack quietly looking around and taking everything in and Caleb liking all the attention and giving a big cheesy smile every picture.




Mommy says we are the 2 most beautiful children she's ever seen. :)


I (Caleb) didn't like nap time very much when I was younger. I only napped for 30 or 45 minutes at a time and it drove Mommy crazy! Now that I am getting older, I can take longer naps and I really like them. This is me in a deep sleep. I like to pull my bumper down and use it as a pillow.

2 comments:

  1. I love every one of these pictures. Caleb is so...Caleb. (if you know what I mean) These pictures make me want to laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!
    I love these pictures!
    They look so old..
    Cute.

    ReplyDelete