"Children are a gift from the Lord..." Ps. 127:3


Tuesday, November 2, 2010

New & Exciting

Mommy and Daddy bought us this new toy. It's so fun! We can bounce in it and it plays music.


This is the look I use whenever I see a cute girl pass by. Daddy taught me. It worked on Mommy.

I'm sticking my tongue out a lot these days. I did when I was first born, but stopped for a long time. But I like the way it feels, so I've started again. (Mommy promises she flipped this picture when she put it on the computer. She doesn't know why it flipped back. As we've told you before, she's doesn't know much about computers, but we love her anyways.)

This is my new trick. I love to just lay on the floor with my booty in the air. It makes me feel free. And it helps Mommy when she's changing my diaper. I haven't quite gotten my feet in my mouth yet but I'm trying!


Mommy was so excited when I got up on my knees. I'm thinkin' about crawling but I just haven't quite figured it out yet.

Mommy came in after my nap with the camera. She scared me a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment