"Children are a gift from the Lord..." Ps. 127:3


Thursday, November 11, 2010

Cracker Barrel & Crazy Hair

This week, we met Aunt Jessica and Jonah at Cracker Barrel. We had so much fun! We were very good for Mommy. We loved getting to see our cousin Jonah. He is so sweet to us. He is a really good cousin and is going to be a very good big brother.


I woke up with crazy hair one morning. I loved it! It stuck up all day. Mommy said it was SUPER cute, but she tells me that everyday.


Mommy and Jack

Mommy and Caleb

This is me sitting up all by myself! I sat up for 2 whole minutes, even with Jack kicking me. Mommy will try to get some video later. She was so excited!


While Mommy had her back turned, we started to wrestle. I had Caleb pinned down right before she caught us.

"Nothing to see here, Mommy."

Mommy took this picture because I was playing like a good boy and then Carrie Underwood came on T.V. and I stopped to watch.

We like to talk in the morning while Mommy fixes our bottles.

Mommy bought us a new ball. Here we are playing catch.

2 comments:

  1. How very cute! Such sweet little boys. Wish I could see them everyday. They are growing up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They play catch so well!! They're such smart little boys! :) I love Jack's morning hair! And I think Daddy is teaching the boys some wrestling moves when Mommy isn't looking! haha

    ReplyDelete