"Children are a gift from the Lord..." Ps. 127:3


Wednesday, July 21, 2010

"You Make Me Smile"

Caleb and Jack love to smile! They've gone from a smile every now and then if we're lucky, to smiling all the time. I can't describe the feeling it gives me...almost like my heart is going to burst from being so full.



In case you woke up today and thought, "I wonder what the cutest pajamas in the world look like", here they are! (Sorry about the upside-down picture)



"My Daddy Can Arrest Your Daddy" onesies. Thank you, Bethany and Shadrick!

Tummy time with Daddy.

Couldn't resist this picture.

I'm so in love with these 3!

4 comments:

  1. Who cares about the cutest pajamas? What about the cutest babies??? Can't wait to see those smiles again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly, your boys are adorable. I feel a play date coming on REAL soon with our boys :)

    -Jahna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it Thanksgiving yet? We miss you guys. Great pics it looks like Caleb & Jack need an after Turkey meal nap with Uncle K!

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way Molly my3splp is Uncle Kevin! Just incase you needed me to clarify that for you!

    ReplyDelete