"Children are a gift from the Lord..." Ps. 127:3


Monday, July 12, 2010

Tummy Time

Today was kind of a cranky day for the Hyde boys. Neither napped very well and they were both pretty fussy. So I tried everything I could to cheer them up. Mimi had put Caleb on his tummy using his Boppy last time she was here, so I tried that again today and they both loved it! They're becoming so strong. Thank goodness they were able to quite down for a few minutes. Hopefully days like this are few and far between. :)





We are borrowing this baby sling (don't know what else to call it)from cousin Jonah. I put Jack in it and he really liked it, even though he may not look very comfortable. :)Thank you, Jonah!

The boys have really started to move around in their cribs. I have put them in their own beds. This is where I put Caleb when I put him down for a nap and....

this is where he was when I went to get him after his nap.

Jack was giving us some huge smiles today. We tried to catch them but it wasn't easy. This was our best shot.

1 comment:

  1. I was so excited to see the new post. What fun it is to hear about their days, even the cranky ones. Sweet, sweet baby boys.

    ReplyDelete