"Children are a gift from the Lord..." Ps. 127:3


Saturday, July 24, 2010

2 MONTHS!!!

Jack and Caleb were 2 months old on the 21st. The next day, they had their 2 month checkup. This meant they were going to have their first round of shots. I was a total wreck all day thinking about it. My stomach was in knots. The boys did such a good job. Kyle was the one to help the nurse hold thier arms and feet down...I just couldn't do it. :) Both boys screamed right after they were given the shots but calmed down pretty soon after. Caleb fell right to sleep and Jack took a little longer to calm down but was soon ok too. The experience was much better than I had anticipated. My children continue to amaze me every day!
Here are their poor little legs, band-aids covering their boo-boos.

Jack now weighs 12lbs. 6oz. and Caleb weighs 9lbs. 8oz. Both boys are doing great!




Kim, Malia, and Kianna were here this week to visit. We had so much fun! Grandma and Papa were also here. It was great week!

Our Family

2 comments: