"Children are a gift from the Lord..." Ps. 127:3


Thursday, July 8, 2010

6 weeks!

This week Kevin, Becky, Taylor, Nick, Ryan, and Elyssa all came to visit. We had so much fun! The boys loved having someone to hold them all the time, instead of having to wait their turn with just me around. :) We hung out at the house, went to eat at all the places that they don't have in Minnesota, and took them to see downtown Nashville. It was the boys first time downtown too.

Hangin' out with Uncle E and Uncle Ebic

Ready for church! Thank you Aunt Kim for the cute plaid pants! We love them. They fit Caleb pretty well but were almost too tight around Jack's buddha belly. :) Kyle had to work extra on Saturday so this was my first attempt to make it to church by myself. Not only did we make it, but we were on time! I have to admit, I was proud of myself.



This was our first time using the stroller. It's huge! We went for a walk around the neighborhood.


Caleb loved it.

Jack did not. He cried almost the whole time. I thought all babies loved to be outside?!

This is Jack posing for the camera.


1 comment:

  1. Finally!!! A new post.
    Precious Boys! Jack looks like a mini Kyle.
    Am I the only one that thinks so? You, Molly, look FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete