"Children are a gift from the Lord..." Ps. 127:3


Monday, May 17, 2010

Friday

Today we had our final doctor's appointment. We decided that Friday would be the big day! I can't believe it is finally here! I am so excited. My c-section is scheduled for 2:30 in the afternoon. This is a much better time, I think. It will be nice to leisurely get up and get ready instead of having to get up at 4:30 in the morning. As the time gets closer, I am finding myself thinking more and more about what is about to happen...the epidural, the c-section procedure, etc. As someone who has never had major surgery, I am feeling more and more apprehensive. The idea of it all is very scary. But then there is the thought of my two little ones that I will FINALLY get to meet and the fear seems to fade away (although not completely). :)
Here are some pictures of our beautiful nursery. I absolutely love it! It turned out better than I could have imagined. Thank you to everyone who had a part in putting it together...Mom and Nani made alot of the things you see because we could only find one crib set. They were able to piece together material that was from other bedding sets with the same pattern. Amazing! Kyle and Dad painted and put things together. And of course, my wonderful husband, who did the beautiful trim work. I can't wait to bring our twins home to this amazing room.
As always, your prayers are greatly appreciated. Please pray that the twins will both be developed enough that they will be able to stay at Stonecrest with us and not have to be transported somewhere else. Please pray that everything goes well with the c-section and there are no complications with the delivery. And pray that the Lord will be with Kyle and I on Friday and that He will put his hand on our precious babies.



2 comments:

  1. I love the nursery, it turned out beautiful! The bright colors are great! I will be praying for you guys on Friday, can't wait to hear who they are and see pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the nursery. Counting the days with you. Transition (no matter how joyous) is never easy. Venturing into new territory can be quite intimidating. . .Praying for the peace of God to fill you and his grace to strengthen and sustain you in these days. Love you!

    ReplyDelete