"Children are a gift from the Lord..." Ps. 127:3


Sunday, May 9, 2010

Nursery Update



This past week Kyle finished putting the trim up in the nursery. I love it! It's beautiful. After that he cleaned the carpets in the house and they look great too! I can't wait to start putting our furniture in. This weekend I started to wash clothes and put them away. I've had so much fun looking through everything and folding the little tiny clothes.
Friday was 36 weeks! Not a lot of twin pregnancies make it this long, so it's really exciting for everything to be going so well. At our last ultrasound, we found out that our babies are 5 lbs. 3 oz. and 5 lbs. 11oz. It's unbelievable to think that I'm carrying around so much weight! Although I don't have another pregnancy to compare it to, I think I've been really blessed during this time. I've had hardly any back pain, which is hard for me to believe considering they weigh so much.
Dr. Riley scheduled my c-section for the 24th at 7:30, 2 weeks from tomorrow! I'm so so ready to meet these babies, so ready to find out what they are.
Wednesday was my last day at school. It's been so unbelievably nice to have the time to just go through things and put things away and have some time for myself. I see a pedicure in the very near future. :)
There is still a lot to do before the big day, but I'm enjoying every second of it. I'm overjoyed to have started this time in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment