"Children are a gift from the Lord..." Ps. 127:3


Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Our Beautiful Babies

Yesterday Kyle and I went in for our next ultrasound. We were so excited at the possibility of seeing our babies in 3D this time. The normal ultrasound pictures are wonderful, of course, but 3D is the closest thing to a real picture. It took awhile for her to get a good picture once she turned the 3D on, but once she was able to get to the best angle, there they were! It was the most amazing thing! I couldn't believe we were looking right into the faces of our babies. As I'm trying to describe it, there are really no words to express it. Here are some of the best shots. The first 2 are Baby A and the next 2 are Baby B.




Both babies are doing great! They both weigh the same (2 lbs. 1 oz). They gained a whole pound a piece! They are both breech right now, with their heads up and feet down. Dr. Riley said he thinks I will end up having a c-section because they are getting bigger and it is becoming less likely that they will turn. This was a big surprise for me. I knew that this was more of a possibility with twins, but it was the first time he had actually acted like it was a good possibility. That's not exactly how I pictured things happening. I think I just need some time to get used to the idea.
I go in again in 2 weeks to check heartbeats and we will have another ultrasound in 4 weeks. Thanks to everyone for your prayers! We are having so much fun! We think our babies are beautiful...but of course we are the parents. :)

9 comments:

  1. Those are the sweetest pictures of the little "Hyde" twins! That is amazing that you can see them in 3D. I can't wait until we can all meet them in person. :) Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing God we have! To think how He is knitting them together, forming and shaping their little bodies in the most safe and loving environment possible. Inside their beautiful Mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW what amazing pictures, I didn't even know they did those. It truly makes you realize what a miracle babies are! Congratulations - it sounds like things are going great! We are praying for you guys and can't wait to meet them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! So stinkin cute! I can't wait to see them in person!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So awesome! I agree-Beautiful babies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it just me or does baby A look like Molly and baby B look like Kyle? I think it is the noses. We should take a poll.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your greatest brother in law in the whole world jsut got mom and dad set up as bloggers - watch out Molly and Kyle they are entering the year 2010 with both feet in! Love the pics. Cannot wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete