"Children are a gift from the Lord..." Ps. 127:3


Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My New Best Friend

Last weekend, I met my new best friend. My Aunt Scarlett has a friend who has recently had twins (her twins are 10 months old). She turned out to be such an encouragement to me. She was open to any question I could think of. In a world where strangers who find out I'm having twins, look at me with wide eyes and say, "What are you going to do??", she told me that I could do it. She was so positive, which was just what I needed. She has offered her phone number and email and told me that I can contact her anytime. I'm so glad to have found her! Thank you for introducing me, Aunt Scarlett! :)
Here's a quick picture of the belly. It's getting bigger...I'm getting more uncomfortable...It's getting harder to get around. :) All signs that we are getting closer and closer to meeting our babies! I'm trying to be patient, but it's hard!
(Eric, I don't know what we were talking about but I seem to have confused you somehow.) :)

1 comment:

  1. Aww i'm so glad you've found someone with young twins:) i'm sure that helps a lot!!

    ReplyDelete