"Children are a gift from the Lord..." Ps. 127:3


Thursday, March 18, 2010

My First Baby Shower

Last week I had my first baby shower. My awesome team of 3rd grade teachers at Rockvale threw a double baby shower for me and Jahna, another 3rd grade teacher. I had so much fun! The faculty and staff at school were so generous. I received so many great things! The ladies that I teach with gave me both Bumpos that we had registered for. I was so excited to get these! The shower made everything seem more real.
I have to send a big thank you out to my team. I teach with the most amazing group of ladies. I am so blessed to be able to teach with them everyday.
Since I was in a room full of women, most of them moms, they insisted that I put my feet up while I opened presents. Needless to say, I am well taken care of during the day at school. :)




Today, I went in to see Dr. Riley. No ultrasound this time, but he did listen to the heartbeats. Everything is going really well. He was not able to tell me if the babies are still breech. I was really hoping to find that out, but I will see him again in 2 weeks for an ultrasound. We talked a lot about having a C-section. It is still a big possibility. Even if one baby flips and the other stays breech, he says a C-section will probably still be the safest way to go. After having some time to get used to the idea, I am completely at peace with whatever Dr. Riley decides. The real peace is knowing that our children are in God's hands and He ultimately knows what's best for them.

1 comment:

  1. Molly, you look so beautiful and well, radiant. Kind of like Charlotte when she was pregant with all those spiders!
    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete