"Children are a gift from the Lord..." Ps. 127:3


Saturday, January 30, 2010

Registering at Target





Today, Kyle and I went to Target to register. I was really excited to get this process started. But we soon found out that Target didn't have a lot of what we wanted. I think we will end up doing the majority of our registering at Babies R Us. We did have fun though. It's always fun to make a wish list of things that you would like to have, not to mention things that you will really need.
Kyle insisted that we get the pink bottle of Johnson & Johnson baby wash and lotion, not the Target brand. It had to be the real thing. :)
This last picture is for the Minnesota family. Look at all the snow we got this weekend! :) I know you guys think we're silly but this is a lot for us. This is me and my belly at 22 weeks out in the snow!

2 comments:

  1. Yeay! Love it when you post! Looks like Kyle had fun with that gun! :) Your belly trips me out. . . If you end up gaining less weight with two than I did with one I'm going to die of embarrassment! LOL! You look great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww you're so stinkin cute! And yay for registries, that means those of us w/o children of our own to spoil can begin the spoiling of yours! :D

    ReplyDelete