"Children are a gift from the Lord..." Ps. 127:3


Friday, January 15, 2010

My Belly at 20 Weeks




I was so surprised after Kyle took this picture. This is what my belly looks like 20 weeks pregnant with twins. But it feels so much bigger! Even when I look down, it seems to be bigger than this. But I'm sure I will be huge soon enough.:) I am not able to fit into most of my clothes now, so I went shopping yesterday at Motherhood Maternity. I had so much fun! I'm quite proud of my "baby bump". :) It is fun to have some clothes that show it off a little bit.
Although I had been told by some that pregnancy cravings were not a real thing, there are most definitely certain foods that taste extra yummy at this point. Pizza, oranges, Honey Nut Cheerios, Sonic breakfast burritos...just to name a few. And of course pickles. I know...how cliche.
I am feeling the babies move more and more. They seem to be on different schedules...one will move a lot while the other one sleeps and then they will switch. This of course gives me reason to worry about the one that is not moving at the time. :) But it is still my favorite past time to sit and feel them move. It is such a strange and wonderful feeling. I am excited for Kyle to soon be able to easily feel them move all the time, not just once in awhile.
It is hard to believe that we have reached the halfway point! These past months have flown by. Please continue to pray. Our next ultrasound is February 1st.

1 comment: