"Children are a gift from the Lord..." Ps. 127:3


Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Keeping Up

So, it turns out keeping up with my blog is going to be a challenge. Here are just a few pictures from the past week. We bought a new camera and I'm still learning about it. Some of these pictures are a little blurry. I'm still getting the hang of it.
I love how both of the boys sleep with their arms by their heads. So cute! They really know how to relax.

Mimi and Poppi came to visit. The boys had so much fun! Caleb is already learning to "give Mimi a bite". :)


Here are the boys sleeping in their crib for the first time. They have been sleeping in their Pack-N-Play at the foot of our bed. We decided to put them in their own room after a month (I can't believe it's been a month!).



1 comment:

  1. Oh Molly and Kyle!! Those boys are absolutely precious! I'm afraid they look just like Kyle! Time does go by so fast, and if you're aware of that fact, you'll treasure every moment. Tomorrow, they will be starting kindergarten, and next week will be the prom. After all Molly, I was changing your diaper yesterday! I can't wait to see them!!! I need to get their baby sugars!
    Love you all,
    Aunt B

    ReplyDelete