"Children are a gift from the Lord..." Ps. 127:3


Monday, February 8, 2010

Jonah and The Belly


Last weekend I celebrated my birthday with my family. We had a great time! We had dinner and dessert, pasta and cheesecake, my favorite. :)
This is a picture of Jonah and The Belly at 23 weeks. Jonah will be such a wonderful cousin. This little guy has been such a blessing to our family. I love spending time with him. He has such a sweet, happy personality. Each minute with him makes me more and more excited about having my own sweet babies.
Kyle and I registered at Babies R Us last weekend. We found most of what we needed but I am still a little discouraged by not having very many clothes to choose from. There are not a lot of neutral clothing choices these days. I finally cracked at Old Navy yesterday and bought a set of two boy sleepers and two girl sleepers. They were so cute! There is no harm in buying boy things and girl things if you save the receipts, right? :)
I am feeling great! The babies are kicking more and more and letting me know that they're growing (my stomach certainly is!). 23 weeks have past! 13 more weeks is our goal. Holy moly, that doesn't sound like a long time! Dr. Riley says we need to make it to 36 weeks, hopefully longer. Things are going great so far. Keep us in your prayers.

2 comments:

  1. We are definitely lifting y'all up in prayer! We are enjoying keeping up with you in your blog - you look adorable. So are y'all not finding out the sex of the babies? WOW - that's cool! I don't think I'd have the willpower to wait...
    So excited for y'all. Now come over here for dinner SOON!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You look aDORable!!! I'm so glad you're feeling great and getting to enjoy this time. Hope to see you soon! --Holly Perry

    ReplyDelete