"Children are a gift from the Lord..." Ps. 127:3


Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Jack - Age 3

Name: Jack
AKA: Roni, Booter, Jackie-Jack
Weight: 32 lbs.
Height: 
My Friends: Jonah, John David, Caiden
Favorite Foods: Chicken Nuggets, Cheezits, Dummies (Gummies or Fruit Snacks)
Favorite Things to do: Stomp in mud puddles, play with cars on my road carpet, chug with trains, slide at the park
Favorite Toy: Fin McMissile
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Book: McElligot's Pool
Favorite Movie: Toy Story
Favorite Places to Eat: Toot's, Chick-Fil-A
"I am a very sweet and thoughtful boy. I like to bring my mommy flowers. I can also be very serious. I get upset when things don't go my way. I love playing with my friends and brother, but sometimes forget to share. I love to be silly and make silly faces. I am still working on using the potty all the time. I love to sing and listen to music. My favorite songs are "Long Black Train" and "Numbers Rumba". I can sing my ABC's, count to 14, and recognize some letters in the alphabet.



















No comments:

Post a Comment