"Children are a gift from the Lord..." Ps. 127:3


Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Pulling Up

I decided it was time for me to start pulling up. Caleb has been doing it for a while but I was happy with just sitting and crawling. But I love to stand up and now Mommy and Daddy don't have to help me....well, they still have to help me get down but I'll get the hang of that eventually.
Check out this video of my big moment (not exactly the first time, but almost).
Click Here!
(Thank you, Emily for teaching Mommy how to insert a link) ;)

Mommy just had to post this picture even though I have a funny look on my face. I do love my puffs, but this is embarrassing.

These next 2 pictures we stole from Mimi. Sorry, Mimi.
We spent the night with Mimi and Popi for the first time this week. We were such good boys. We slept the whole night, ate all our food, and took a good nap. Mommy and Daddy were so proud. We had a good time, but were glad to see them.

I've gotten 2 new teeth! My top ones popped in about a week ago. This time was a lot less dramatic than the first time. I didn't lose much sleep (and neither did Mommy).

2 comments:

  1. So precious! Love those Hyde boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're an AMAZING mother! You've successfully settled your boys into a routine. I'm so proud of you! It's been no easy feat, I know! Pretty sure watching both of your kids was easier on Mimi and Popi than watching our one! ;)

    Sounds like leaving them was easy from a practical standpoint. I still think you should make it a regular thing! It would be great for you and Kyle!

    ReplyDelete