"Children are a gift from the Lord..." Ps. 127:3


Saturday, January 15, 2011

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!


This is my favorite book right now.



I pulled up on the table all by myself!

These are our winter hats. Mom said that she didn't have any pictures of us in our hats so she made us model for her today.






Today our new friend Brayden came over to play. Our mommy taught with his mommy at Rockvale. He's so fun! We had a good time sharing our toys.


I think Brayden looks a lot like me! :) Our mommies agree.





3 comments:

  1. Oh Molly, I Love CALEB and JACK'S FACES!! They are so happy all the time, which just reflects their happy home. Thank you so much for sharing their little lives with the ones who can't see them all the time. Love you, and your boys!
    Aunt B

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW CUTE!! The boys are getting SO BIG!! Looks like you had a great playdate. . . I live for those! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet post by Aunt B. Can't see enough of them. Brayden looks more like Caleb than Jack does! So funny!

    ReplyDelete